SHIPPING TIMES AND PRICING
We offer a flat rate of $10.00 for shipping on all orders across Australia and New Zealand.
Orders are dispatched from Werribee or Geelong, VIC.
- Delivery made between 9am-5pm Monday – Friday via Aus Post.
- VIC and NSW metro areas delivered within 2-10 business days after order is placed.
- All other areas within 9-14 business days after your order is placed. Orders to remote areas (i.e Norfolk Island etc), are a case by case scenario
*Some rural deliveries may take longer.
Please note we do not deliver to parcel lockers or PO boxes.
Willow Tree - Tapestry
A tapestry of memories...beautifully woven, deeply loved
A gift to express love, care, comfort, sympathy, remembrance or healing.
Not a toy or children's product. Intended for adults only.
"This piece is very much about healing. Her gesture is protective. While carving the relief pattern on her dress, I just kept carving... I wanted to push the message further, so I kept going, surrounding her with nature and everyday objects - metaphorical of a life well lived. The carved icons reflect our connections to those we love. Our story is one we share with others, all woven together, as in a tapestry. When we lose someone special, our shared experiences and memories become all the more precious to us." - Susan Lordi
- Material: Resin with applied gold leaf, hand painted
- Dimensions: 5"H x 1.4"W x 1.4"D / 13cm H x 3.5cm W x 3.5cm D
- Sentiment: "A tapestry of memories...beautifully woven, deeply loved"
- Presentation: Branded giftbox includes enclosure card for gift giving.
- Product Care: Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents.