SHIPPING TIMES AND PRICING
We offer a flat rate of $10.00 for shipping on all orders across Australia and New Zealand.
Orders are dispatched from Werribee or Geelong, VIC.
- Delivery made between 9am-5pm Monday – Friday via Aus Post.
- VIC and NSW metro areas delivered within 2-10 business days after order is placed.
- All other areas within 9-14 business days after your order is placed. Orders to remote areas (i.e Norfolk Island etc), are a case by case scenario
*Some rural deliveries may take longer.
Please note we do not deliver to parcel lockers or PO boxes.
Willow Tree - Angel’s Embrace Ornament
Hold close that which we hold dear
For new babies, baptisms, spiritual milestones, or in remembrance... an expression of healing, hope and spirituality. For holidays or for everyday, ornaments celebrate life's milestones in a small, commemorative format. This ornament has a brown elastic cord for hanging.
Not a toy or children's product. Intended for adults only.
"This piece can be about the feeling you get from holding a child, or the child can represent something you want to protect ... a person, a memory, a relationship, a dream, a belief. Thus, the sentiment ‘hold close that which we hold dear’ can refer to someone or something tangible - or intangible and ethereal." - Susan Lordi
- Material: Resin with metal wings, hand painted
- Dimensions: 4"H x 2.5"W x 1.5"D / 11cm H x 7cm W x 3.5cm D
- Sentiment: "Hold close that which we hold dear"
- Presentation: Branded giftbox includes enclosure card for gift giving.
- Product Care: Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents.